All About You Guys!
This week I want to get to know you guys a little better! Let's play 21 questions! Answer them all or answer a few either way I'm just so excited to learn more about you!
- Where are you from & where are you currently residing?
- What's your day job & what's your dream job?
- What's your favorite season?
- What is a coveted style or piece that you've always wanted to wear or try but haven't?
- If you could change one thing about the last 10 years, what would it be?
- How do you like your coffee?
- If you could have been raised anywhere in the world where would it have been?
- Salty or Sweet?
- What's an embarrassing moment you've had?
- Beach or Mountains?
- Would you rather have a spa day or a day of adventure?
- What's one bizarre or uncommon thing you've eaten?
- What music moves you the most?
- What's one thing you wish you were better at?
- What are your top 3 favorite movies?
- What's one thing you spend entirely too much money on?
- What's a misconception other have about you?
- If we were in a zombie apocalypse, what skill would keep you alive?
- If you have $500 and a day to yourself, what do you do?
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
- What's one thing that totally creeps you out?
Here I'm wearing my husband's jacket that was given to him by one of his friends from Florida I've never met. Shout out to whomever that person is. I'm wearing the Falling Bloom Sheer Chiffon Top from Chicwish. I paired it with the Glittery Grid Asymmetric Tweed Flap Skirt & patent leather boots. I also want to introduce you to EVVE Milano. I was recently gifted one of their handbags. Unboxing it was a joy as it was exquisitely packaged and even the detail of the dustbag was impeccable. The bag itself, I have such appreciation for EVVE Milano's dedication to uniqueness and construction. I went online expecting to find a $500-$1000 price tag and was shocked that the price points peaked at $160. The bag I'm wearing also comes with an impressive guitar strap for even more optional added detail. They're definitely a brand to keep on your radar.