#TeamSweet VS #TeamSassy With Clarins USA
Today I want to talk to you guys about two luscious new lip products from Clarins! Below I'm giving you the 411 on both teams so you can decide if you're #TeamSweet or #TeamSassy!
First up, #TeamSweet! I'm wearing the subtle Light Comfort Lip Oil.
What I love about the Light Comfort Lip Oil:
1) It's perfect for an everyday look.
2) It has a nourishing light color that not only plumps lips but leaves a glossy finish.
3) It's infused with 100% pure plant oils.
4) Hazelnut and Organic Jojoba oils help to protect against dehydration.
Heading over to #TeamSassy, I'm wearing the Water Lip Stain.
Why I can't get enough of the Water Lip Stain:
1) It's daring and intense yet allows for buildable color giving you the ability to control your perfect level of sass.
2) It's a long wear yet feels as light as air on your lips.
3) It's 77% water for a liquid texture that dries with a matte finish!
4) It's infused with Aloe Vera, Organic Raspberry Water, and Clarins Anti-Pollution Complex to moisturize, soften, and protect lips against external aggressors.
It's time for you to decide, are you #TeamSweet or #TeamSassy? After you've tried both, trust me, it's not an easy decision! Personally, I think they're both truly must-haves all year round but if I had to pick one... well, can you guess which team I'm on? Click HERE to head to my IG to find which product I just can't get enough of!
* Thank You Clarins for Sponsoring This Post. All Opinions Are My Own.